Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done via the original mode of payment
Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by a credit card or bank deposit.
- Hotel reserves the right to cancel non – guaranteed bookings at any time.
- Cancellation within 30 days of arrival date will attract retention charges equivalent to the tariff of one night each per room. Full retention will apply for cancellation within 7 days of arrival.
- Check-in/Check-out time is 12 PM.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful form submission.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
Guests are required to present a photo identity proof with residential address details at the time of check-in for verification. This includes the guest’s passport, driving license, voter identification card or Aadhar Card.